kobanashi

"Don't come in this cercle!"
   I can't go near him.I think that I talk you about the reason I was said that.  A few minutes ago...

    I play ofthen with him because his house is near mine and his parents that of mine are on good therms.  He is four years younger than me.  Today, I hung out with him near my house.  But when I have to go back home due to my piano lessen,  he was angry.  I think that he still want not to do.  So I have him to understand the reasons.  I told that we meet again soon, too... But he don't understand. (I think he is very selfish.)  Therefore I have the situation.
    He sit down in the cercle and looks like veru sulky.
    I close the cercle.  He says "Never come into the area!".
    He stared me.  I think a moment, and say "Excuse me".  I got into the cercle.  He told I can't come, I can't come...  He tacle me, but I beared the attack.  He draw the cercle in that.  The size is Just I am in.  But I don't give up.  I go into the smaller clercle, and told him that I could get into he
re.  The size was smaller quickly.  I step into the space.  He draw the cercle .  I get into it...

    His teritory was very smaller. I say "We are draw".  When I am about to leave there, he say" don't go!".  "Good bye", I said.

So I don't have a time.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

kobanashi2

紹介